CMS jumped right in and produced a wonderful website for the Macon County Fair in record time! The entire team made the transition problem free. I enjoy working with the creative and knowledgeable staff at CMS!
Eight Reasons for a Website - October 25, 2010
Question: How important is a website for my business?
Answer: There are many reasons why a website is necessary. I’ve briefly outlined these points for you to consider.
- Your competition probably already has one. People are on the Internet searching for products and services every hour every day.
- This includes your customers and potential customers.
- Depending on the type of business, this point may be valid: the web works locally and around the world.
- Updating a site is quicker and more economical than updating print materials.
- Test products. What better way to test a new product or service on the website. If it doesn’t work – take it off the site.
- Keep track of visitors that come to the site is easier than most forms of advertising.
- Email marketing is a great way to market your business to your website.
- Websites age. If you have a site, and it is 3 years or older, chances are its design, and information are outdated. It is cost effective to keep it maintained and current as your business changes.